1)What is CACR?
finanza opzioni binarie Citizens Association for Child Rights- CACR, is a network of like minded citizens concerned about ensuring child rights with specific focus on ensuring good quality of education and health for all children. CACR is registered as a section 25 non profit company.
2)What is section 25 company?
forex opzioni binarie Section 25 companies have the most reliable strongest organizational structure. Section 25 companies are those companies which are formed for the sole purpose of promoting commerce, art, science, religion, charity or any other useful object and have been granted a licence by the central government recognizing them as such. Thus, there are three criteria for determining whether a particular company is section 25 company or not:
- Its objects should be only to promote commerce, art, science, religion, charity or any other useful object.
- It should intend to apply its profits or other incomes only in promoting its objects; and
- Central government should have granted a licence to such a company recognizing them as such, these types of companies can be either public company or private company having a limited liability.
3) In which city and area is it registered? Where is the registered office?
binaire optie is gokken CACR is registered in Mumbai, India having its present office at 1, Prabhav Society, 2nd Road, TPS III, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400055.
4) When was CACR formed?
http://wearesettle.org/?separ=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-tagestrend&e5d=2c binäre optionen tagestrend The idea of forming CACR was build up over a period of time. We applied for registration in Jan. 2013 and got registered in June 2013.
5) Do you accept donations?
binaire opties Donations are welcome; however we also welcome your direct involvement by way of time and services in a neighbourhood municipal school. For details on how to donate please visit our donation section here: Donate
6) Who are the CACR team members?
7) Who are the current volunteers?
purchase metformin without prescription pay cod Individuals, members of resident associations, alms, senior citizens, college collectives, etc are presently volunteering with CACR. Few of our volunteers can be seen here Volunteers
8) How can I volunteer? Who do I contact?
http://www.monsterhigh123.com/?slesar=%D9%83%D8%B3%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%84 كسب المال على الانترنت من خلال الأعمال التجارية من المنزل Anyone can become a volunteer. Please register on our website with contact details and our representatives will get in touch with you. Register
9) I do not have any previous volunteer experience can I still volunteer?
opcje binarne czy forex No previous experience is required and we will provide the necessary information, support, guidance and permissions for volunteering.
10) Are volunteers paid?
http://desummaandwexler.com/?vectrait=fare-soldi-facili&0eb=74 fare soldi facili Since it is voluntary work, there is no remuneration involved; however we can provide certificates for participation once the volunteer has spent sufficient time on completing the project.
11) Are there internships available?
12) How is CACR different from other NGOS?
binära optioner nybörjare Our USP is also that we don’t aim to take over the system or establish our own parallel school. Our aim is to the make the system robust by increasing accountability, public opinion and awareness. We directly participate and improve the functioning of BMC School by collaborating with the BMC Education department. We do not take any funds from the BMC to run the schools nor occupy any space in Municipal buildings.
13) Can other NGOS partner with CACR?
recensioni siti trading Yes, All NGOs aligned with similar goals and objectives are welcome to partner with us.
14) How can I help if I am not in Mumbai or out of India?
15) Is CACR funded or supported by any political outfit or Corporate Or BMC ?
non riesco ad accedere a iq options No, we are not funded by any government or private body.
16) Will I get a letter or certificate for my work?
opzioni binarie broker autorizzati consob Absolutely, you will get a letter/certificate for your work at CACR, mentioning the number of hours put in, the projects you volunteered for, etc. You can also include the volunteer work at CACR in your resume’/CV.